Panel Beaters in Pietermaritzburg, Pietermaritzburg CBD , South Africa
033 34 - Click to view
410 Greyling Street, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
410 Greyling Street, Pietermaritzburg
Company Registration Number
RATE OUR SERVICE HERE
ABOUT COMMERCIAL PANEL BEATERS
As an independent, privately owned organization, COMMERCIAL PANEL BEATERS boasts a total floor space of nearly 2000m² clearly demarkated and in prestine condition!
Our primary focus is to ensure that quality workmanship coupled with superior service standards is delivered to all stakeholders, namely; insurers, private individuals, trade contracts and business partners.
We pride ourselves on the following facts:
- We use only state-of-the-art machinery and technical equipment enforce on-going training and appplication
- We carefully select journeymen and highly skilled staﬀ to further strengthen the company's aspirations in maintaining brand power & influence over current market share.
- The company is 100% black-owned and is a level 3 BBBEE contributor.
Based in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal, COMMERCIAL PANEL BEATERS was established in 1978 originally as a small business operation by Hershal and Iris Augustus. The company saw a steady growth over the following 36 years with repeated expansion phases and technological advancement. Situated at 410 Greyling Street, Pietermaritzburg, COMMERCIAL PANEL BEATERS has acquired solid branding within the local motor repair industry.
We strive to become a world-class leader in the pursuit of excellence in the local motor body repair industry through scientific application and strategic deployment of only the best technicians available.
Objectives in securing our vision include:
- Deliver superior service & quality workmanship to clients, governing authorities and insurers at all times.
- Transparency in quality assurance where the client owns the right to evaluate all levels of services rendered.
- A "Customers for Life" policy strengthened by building the client's trust and condence in accepting the challenge of exceeding their expectations whenever possible to the best of our ability.
- A professional, contemporary environment acquired through functional interior design, information technology and comfort.
- Innovative methods towards creating a highly competitive spirit amongst office and workshop staff through continued training programmes.
- Constantly seeking manufacturer approvals and a higher grading from governing authorities.