De Jongh's Panelbeating Centre
Panel Beaters in Strand , South Africa
021 85 - Click to view
7 De Kock Street, Strand, Cape Town, Western Cape, 7140
PO Box 236, Strand, 7139
Company Profile De Jonghs Panelbeating Centre
Volkswagen, Audi Approval
Volkswagen, Audi Aluminium Approval Letter 2
Volkswagen, Audi Alluminium Approval
Company Registration Number
RATE OUR SERVICE HERE
MISSION AND VISION
- Our Mission is to treat our clients with integrity and respect. We pride ourselves in developing customer relationships based on honesty and trust. We endeavour to stay ahead of technology and techniques in our industry.
- Neatness and excellence is a part of our every day work place and our workforce live by our slogan – Experience. Excellence.
- Our Vision is one of long-term sustainability and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients, insurance companies and dealerships. We aim to be the best in the industry and for our clients to experience a positive environment.
- De Jonghs Panelbeating Centre is a second generation, family business. It was established in 1972 by Dirk Johannes Jakobus De Jongh and is now proudly owned by his two sons, Dirk and Jako De Jongh. The two brothers make a dynamic team that complements each other’s strengths. With a rich family history and a dedication to excellence, they take exceptional pride in the quality of the workmanship provided to clients.
- With over 44 years of experience in the industry, their expertise is paralleled with excellence.
- Owners personally involved with clients and quotation processd
- director/ Owner/ Estimator on site at all times
- Owners personally involved in day-to-day work
- Business is well located
- Modern repair shop
- Own building
- Quality of work and timing of workflow ensured through Departmental sign-off procedure.
- Client communication throughout repair process
- Well-trained staff and continuous training
- Relationship building and family environment amongst staff
- Stable company
- Well-equipped workshops
- Effective systems in place
- Credibility and long-standing relationships with insurers, dealers and clients
THE NEXT GENERATION
The First Car Care College is the success of a pilot project launched in 2006.
The objective of the project was to select a pilot group of unskilled and unemployed learners from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and to train them as skilled workers in the car care industry.
Filling the need in the market for artisans, the college offers accredited training in the full spectrum of skills, techniques and procedures required to operate a successful autobody business.
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org TELEPHONE - 021 510 7722 FAX - 086 615 2228