Customer Care: 034 99 - Click to show number
Alternative Number: 082 89 - Click to show number
After Hours: 082 89 - Click to show number
Street Address: 18 Smit Street, Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, 2380
Fax: 034995 - Click to view
GPS Coordinates: 27°00'05.8"S 30°48'16.4"E
B-BBEE Levels: Level 4
MIBCO Number: 30009761
SAMBRA Membership: 5000570
VAT Number: 4160172120
Business Registration Number: 1998/005258/23
We have opened a Satellite Office in Piet Retief. The office in Piet Retief will only be for writing quotations as well as receiving and delivery of vehicles (secure storage). All work will still be done at GPH Auto Body Shop's registered workshop in Paulpietersburg, Kwazulu Natal.
GPH Auto Body Shop is situated in Paulpietersburg, Kwazulu Natal (We are situated between Vryheid, Kwazulu Natal, and Piet Retief, Mpumalanga).
GPH Auto Body Shop is a proudly approved motor body repairer for most insurance companies in South Africa.
GPH Auto Body Shop is a Structural repairer as accredited by the South African Motor Body Repairers Association (SAMBRA), an affiliated association of the Retail Motor Industry (RMI).
GPH Auto Body Shop has been trading for the last 23 years and we have grown from strength to strength. We take pride in our workmanship and strive to deliver great service to our customers.
* We are a valid BEE certificated concern and level 4 contributor.
* We have valid public liability insurance in place.
* Our premises have 24hr security system, ensuring the best care and safety for your vehicle.
* Using the latest refinishing technology and employing qualified personnel, we are able to repair most accident-damaged vehicles.
* We use the Veculim Program to prepare quotations.
* We use the ABUNTEX computerized quoting system which is used by most of the Major Insurance Companies. Our trained in-house estimator will provide you with a precise and accurate estimate using either Abuntex or Veculim.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY:
Automotive Panelbeaters & Spray Painters on Cars, SUVs, Bakkies, Light Trucks, Mini Busses, and Trailers.
We repair vehicles within the following scope of repair:
Replacement of all bolted parts and repairs to outer panels, including welded panels. Replacement of Bumpers, Bonnets, Boot lids / Tail Gates, Doors, Front Fenders, Condenser, Radiator, Outer Sill Panels, Minor Dents, Front Panels, Rear Panels, Exhaust systems, Front Inner Tray extensions, Steering Rack / Control Arms, Cross Members provided no chassis damage is evident. All types of repairs to any panel can be undertaken including hail damage.