Tel: 011 86 - Click to show number
Alternative Number: 0860 2 - Click to show number
After Hours: +2782 - Click to show number
Fax: 086 63 - Click to view
Postal Address: PO Box 1795, Alberton, 1450
GPS Coordinates: 26°15'30.3''S 28°07'11.2''E
B-BBEE Levels: Level 6
CRA Membership: CRA 19812
Lightstone SQS ID: 770
VAT Number: 4642080444
Business Registration Number: 2017/397818/07
Alberante have spent over 25 years building a reputation as one of the top repairers in the country, where only the best will do.
With a total focus on providing exceptional service, we value our customers and the importance of repairing your vehicle back to manufacturer standards.
Our state of the art facility is world class and house a smooth running production process, where our highly trained and qualified staff use the best equipment and refinish products available to diligently restore your vehicle with pride.
Whether it’s a minor scratch or a major accident, your vehicle is better off in expert hands - Alberante ARC offers you full piece of mind that your vehicle will be returned to you in excellent condition. Accredited with 19 manufacturer approvals.
Alberante ARC is our in-house collision repair facility – This modern paint and panel shop has a Major Structural Repairer SAMBRA Grading – the highest possible grading in the panel beating industry and is AA Quality Assured. We take pride in our work and respect that our customers’ vehicles are expensive & technologically advanced and that sub-standard repairs can have a detrimental
effect to the value of vehicles and more importantly, their safety and reliability.
Top quality repairs should not be done at the expense of the environment and we therefore exclusively use Colour System water-based paint.
• Highly skilled, friendly & experienced staff
• 4 Spray ovens fitted with the latest electronic pressure and air volume control ensuring the best possible paint finish – Having 4 ovens means that we do not have to short-bake and risk an inferior paint finish
• A 24 Hour Contact number for accident towing and assistance (082 7156907)
• A fleet of 30 courtesy vehicles available to customers
• High quality standards of workmanship at competitive prices
• An express line for the smaller repairs
• Personal service
• Quotes done at the customers’ premises by arrangement
• Collection of damaged vehicles on request
• Collection of clients on completion of repairs
• Latest repair technologies and equipment used
• Only original parts fitted
• Towing of non driveable vehicles countrywide (including border posts)
• Indoor storage with 24 hour security
• Warranty of 3 years on body and 12 months on mechanical work