Beat-a-Bump Panelbeaters

Beat-a-Bump Panelbeaters

Panel Beater in Randburg, Newlands | 4779 Total Page Views

Tel: 011 67 - Click to show number

After Hours: 083 77 - Click to show number


Street Address: Cnr Brown & Wattle Road, Newlands, Randburg, South Africa

Contact Designation Tel Email
Jane Jonck Reception 0116730702
Joey Jonck Finance 0116730702
Johan Jonck Owner Mngmnt 0836136529
Morne Jonck Owner - Quotes 0837743751

Fax: 011 67 - Click to view

Postal Address: P O Box 58413, Newville, 2114

GPS Coordinates: 26°10'44.5"S 27°57'57.2"E

B-BBEE Levels: Level 2

CRA Membership: CRA 19824

Business Registration Number: 2006/168790/23

Lightstone SQS ID: 1997

VAT Number: 4860124652

"They did work on my car, hail damage to be exact and they did an excellent job.. Will for sure recommend to family and friends. "

Grant Henry | Date: 2018-09-08

Rate our services here
08:00 to 17:00
08:00 to 17:00
08:00 to 17:00
08:00 to 17:00
08:00 to 17:00

Customer Satisfaction Index

Powered by Lightstone Echo MBR


About Us

Beat-a-Bump Panelbeaters

Recognise that customer satisfaction is vital to its success and that customers today no longer judge the value of a product or service on the basis of product quality and price alone. Customer’s expanded concept of value includes all the elements of the total product and service experience.

  • Convenience
  • Friendly Professional Service
  • Safety and Security
  • After-Care Commitment
  • Dependability and reliability

Our Philosophy:

First time, every time, 100%

Beat-a-Bump Panel beaters constantly seeks to exceed our customers’ expectations and needs by providing quality, performance and exceptional workmanship.

Welcome to Beat-a-Bump Panelbeaters

Beat-a-Bump Panelbeaters was founded in 1985 by its current owner and has grown from a business with an initial turn-over of R300 000.00p.a with a staff complement of four to where it currently generates a turn-over in excess of R6 million and employs 30 people. It operates as a Closed Corporation with the founded member having an interest of 74% and the remaining 26% to the founder’s son. It was operated as a sole proprietorship from its inception until 2006. It started out at its current address occupying a building of 330m² and later rented the two adjacent buildings from the same landlord to occupy 660m². In 1999 Beat-a-Bump purchased the premises that it operated from.

The vacant stand of 1330m² adjacent to the premises were purchased by Beat-a-Bump at an earlier occasion. The working area was augmented with the addition of 672m² of purpose-built working area on the adjacent stand to facilitate higher efficiency and output. The entrance and admin buildings have been modernised and present a professional and customer friendly appearance.

A dry flatting bay and four panel bays were provided for in the newly erected workshop. This was an investment of R2.7m that was completed in March 2007.

Our Core Mission & Purpose

We are a leading MSR Panel beating shop. Servicing a customer base comprising of accredited vehicle manufacturers, insurance companies, JD Group, Equestra, Servest, University of Johannesburg and the general public.

The Team

The qualified team, motivated and managed by Johan Jonck, is frequently updated by means of courses so that they are fully aufait with new products trends. Johan has training and experience in Financial and Management Accounting with various organisations since 1967.

In 1991 Johan was joined by his wife Joey who takes care of the administration and purchasing. In 1994 Morné joined his father in the business and qualified as a Panelbeater in 1998.

Today he manages the panel shop, markets the business, does quotations and general quality control of the panel beating work. 

We have three qualified panel beaters with approximately 50 years experience between them. Each panel beater is accompanied by an assistant panel beater. The final assembly is done by qualified assemblers.




Beat-a-Bump is passionate about the service it offers to customers which includes:

  • Free Quotations
  • Courtesy car service
  • Collection on delivery
  • Free auto valet and polish on all repaired vehicles
  • 24 hour accident response
  • Repairs to all makes of vehicles
  • Three year guarantee on all workmanship
  • Lifetime warranty on all paintwork done
  • Constant update on vehicle progress via sms.

After delivery follow-up to establish customer satisfaction.